MIKROTIK VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK
PPTP and L2TP
PPTP Server : ( PPTP server enable=yes)
ADD Secret : ( Username, password and service = pptp or l2tp )
Profile (Default) : ( settting local address, Remote address and dns )
Kemudian test VPN Client dari windows New-Connection-Wizard (Default syndrom Next)
>> Perbedaan setting yang diperlukan untuk L2TP client adalah
Windows 2000 automatically creates an IPsec policy if an L2TP/IPsec VPN link is established. The IPsec policy requires that you install computer certificates on both the Routing and Remote Access VPN server and the VPN client. You can obtain certificates from a Microsoft Certificate server or from a third-party provider.
If you are a security administrator, you may want to disable the default automatic L2TP/IPsec policy because an established Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) is not present. You may also want to disable the automatic IPsec policy for testing purposes. You can establish pure L2TP tunnels if you disable the policy. However, these tunnels are not secure because IPsec is responsible for tunnel security.
disable the automatic L2TP/IPsec policy
1. Start Registry Editor.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. On the Edit menu, click Add Value.
4. Type prohibitipsec in the Value Name box, click REG_DWORD in the Data Type box, and then click OK.
5. Type 1 in the Data box, and then click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.